Wednesday, September 10, 2008

back on track

What a beautiful morning! Cool, crisp, I can feel Autumn right around the corner. Walked to work today, something I was doing regularly in the early Summer, but by July had had to stop because of excessive heat, humidity and bad air. I am hoping to get my schedule set so that I can do this most days. The barrier, besides weather, is that I have to pick up my daughter at school and so I have to walk home to get the car and then get her, so it is 20 minutes walking home and then 20 minutes by car downtown to the school. So it is a scheduling balancing act.

My tomatoes are getting red again which is nice. And the pumpkins are orange and getting plump.

Things could be worse. But still I am battling tiredness and a little depression.

No comments: