Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sickies

No we have not dropped off the face of the earth. I have several sickies. What is it with getting strep throat in the summer? I thought that was a winter thing. But both Kendra and Dancing Baby Girl have strep and DBG has an ear infection that is oozing goo out of her tubes. Yuck and yuck.

Oh, I know what you are thinking, it's Tuesday why am I blogging about DBG being here? Well she is here for the week. We had great plans to go swimming and to the park, etc. but mostly we have sat and watched Dora dvds until I want to run screaming for the padded room. But DBG has actually been a good little patient and seems to be on the getting better end of the ordeal.

Of course with two sick children I am now in paranoia mode, when will I get it? My DH is already convinced he must be sick although he has no fever or sore throat, but he still claims complaining rights apparently. I so hope he doesn't get sick, he is not such a good patient and lately every time he does get sick it seems to linger and he has a hard time recovering. So no strep for hubby please!

No comments: